Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Heart Faces ...in the Orchards

This week's theme for the photo contest is "in the orchards" in honor of apple picking season . However, if you cannot make it to an orchard,  featuring an orchard fruit will do. How about an orchard fruit smothered in every kind of chocolate and candy topping??? I am afraid that "Miss Debbie's Specialty Apples" is as close to an orchard as I am going to get this fall. For other delicious photos, check out I Heart Faces on the link below.

5 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh....I love it! What a great idea! They look yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite kind of apples...great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo...I like the angle. Good shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative alternative. And tantalizing, too! I love all the green and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! This is a great photo!

    http://www.facebook.com/crystalphoto

    ReplyDelete